top of page

Programme élite hiver 2023

Public·11 membres
Waylon Parker
Waylon Parker

Watch Farewell Friend 1968 ((BETTER))

if you can overlook the misogyny and the dubbing, there's an interesting character study, and a wealth of hard-boiled, world-weary dialogue built into this one, along with that bank vault that Charles Bronson and Alain Delon spend the middle section of the film trapped inside---shot, structured and plotted just off-kilter enough that it's definitely worth a watch if you're a friend of Bronson and/or Delon (or if you're not, but you're feeling pretty cynical) and that it just might be worth a watch if you're not.

Watch Farewell Friend 1968

His first great European success was in "Farewell, Friends," opposite Alain Delon. That made him a lead, and then movies like "The Dirty Dozen" and "Rider on the Rain" made him a star. Although he worked for years in Europe, he refused to live there; he always maintained his home in America. He met Jill Ireland on a set in Germany in 1968, three years after her separation from David McCallum and a year after her divorce. And now, he says, "I don't have any friends, and I don't want any friends. My children are my friends." And in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, he is said to be the top box-office draw. "One of the ironies," he observed, "is that I made my breakthrough in movies shot in Europe that the Japanese thought were American movies and that the Americans thought were foreign." 041b061a72

À propos

discutions et information du programme

membres

• Patrick Parizeau
    Patrick Parizeau
  • P
    priceminthelp
  • N
    nanneparmarr
  • Sebastian Peterson
    Sebastian Peterson
  • Robert Price